Saturday, February 12, 2011

Welcome!!

Okay, I have to admit something! This is my first attempt at writing a blog and I am really not sure how it is going to turn out. Right now, just hoping for the best!

With this blog I hope to share with whoever wants to read/see, manicures I have done and other random things that could be of interest.

I thought I would start things off by posting a photo of my first mani that got me interested in nail art..



Please let me know if you would like to know which colours were used here or if you have any other questions.
This mani was inspired by a picture I found on google and it was about a week before Christmas of 2010 so I thought it was an appropriate time of year to have a present mani. 

Alright, thats that. And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment