Sunday, March 13, 2011

Polish Overload

Well over the last few weeks it is fair to say that I have spent FAR too much on nail polish!! In the last week alone I have bought 5!!
Here is a photo of some of the damage

From the right they are Orly "Blue Belle" and OPI "Austin-tatious Turquoise", "It's Totally Fort Worth It", "Princesses Rule" "DS Extravagance", "Teenage Dream" and "Not Like The Movies"
"Not Like The Movies" has amazing colour tones that are difficult to catch on camera. At some angles it looks silver, other angles purple and others green. I couldn't stop looking at it when I wore it last week.
Orly "Blue Belle": I had to get this one! A) the little bottles are so cute, B) my cat's name is Blue Belle and C) the colour matches my cat's eyes exactly (although the colour is a bit off in the above photo due to flash)!! See for yourself...


I feel bad that I haven't posted a design in a while. Uni has been getting in the way, I am going to try to post as often as I can and will most likely be an attempt to procrastinate from doing assignments or studying for tests :P


For this mani I used Revlon "No Shrinking Violet" for the tips and Nails Supreme nail art pens "Silver" for the dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment