Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Leopard

My new konad plates arrived this morning! It was a great way to make up for the fact that it was 6:30am and I was on my way out the door to go babysitting. 6:30 is SO early!!

I got plate m57 and m63. Ever since seeing Rebecca's mani from "Rebecca likes nails" (click here) I've wanted to get m63 and I'm so glad I did. It's definitely my favourite plate so far.
For my mani today I used plate m57


I did one coat of Orly "Shimmering Mauve" over my acrylics then stamped with Konad special polish in black.
To be honest I was a little disappointed with how this turned out. It doesn't help that I stamped crooked too haha. I wish I'd done the whole mani leopard print like the ring finger. I might do them again after work tonight. 


1 comment:

  1. hey, glad i inspired you to get the plate! it's one of my faves too.
    as is the one you used for your mani! i love the lacey leopard stripe part.

    ReplyDelete