Friday, August 26, 2011

31 Day Challenge

I found a challenge on Annie's blog Polish This! and I thought it looked like fun, so I am going to give it a go! The challenge is going to take me longer than 31 days to complete because I don't have enough time to post or paint my nails everyday.


RULES:

  • Reblog this post if you're gonna accept this challenge
  • One post per day
  • If you miss one, pick it up the next day
  • Post a picture of each mani
  • It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used
  • For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS
  • BE CREATIVE
  • TRY NEW THINGS
  • HAVE FUN!!!
NOTE: don't want a new look everyday? Go at your own pace! The big goal is to get through all 31 manicures... and notice how your skills grow!


I'd love for you to join me in the challenge! Let me know if you're gonna give it a shot =)

P.S Don't be surprised if I post things that aren't part of the challenge such as nail mail or swatches =)

**Edit** For some strange reason parts of the rules have been highlighted... I'm not sure how this happened or how to fix it so please ignore =P

No comments:

Post a Comment