Sunday, August 28, 2011

Revlon Raspberry Rapture

Hey everyone. Hope everyone has been having a good weekend. I'm off on a small trip tomorrow and will be back on Tuesday but won't have a chance to post again until Wednesday. When I get back I'll be posting about nail mail, polish I bought while away (hopefully), making a start on the 31 day challenge and some drool worthy holo polishes! In the mean time I have a polish from Revlon's scented range; Raspberry Rapture.

This is two coats. It smells quite perfume-y rather than fruity. Ya know what I mean? The smell isn't over baring and lasted for the entire time I wore it (about 2 days) even with a top coat over it.

I added a stamp using Born Pretty fauxnad plate M73 and black Konad polish.
That's all for now. See y'all in a couple of days =)

No comments:

Post a Comment