Wednesday, September 28, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 10

Okay, so I didn't combine day 9 and 10. I had a plan but changed my mind at the last minute. Day 9 of the challenge is gradient nails. Here is what I came up with


I started with a base of Orly Lollipop then did a sponged gradient using Orly Winter Wonderland. W.W is from Orly's 2010 Christmas collection. I only have a mini bottle and I really wish I had bought the full sized bottle. I wish the same for Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe from the same collection. When they were released I was only just getting into nail art so foolishly only got the minis.


Flash

Sunlight
Then I added a bow stamp from fauxnad plate M56 using Orly Frolic as the stamping polish. I went through some of my collection yesterday to figure out which ones were suitable for stamping and was pleasantly surprised with the amount of that worked =)

No comments:

Post a Comment