Monday, September 5, 2011

I Can Post Again! YAY (pic heavy)

I have access to the internet again! yay! I've really missed blogging. More than I thought I would anyway. I have so much to share so lets get straight to it.
To start off I'm going to show you what I got while in Auckland:
I found a selection of nail decals and got three different types



These are three plastic pots with twist lids. Inside there is glitter, lilac stars and purple holo hearts

I also found some holo polishes by Winmax. Unfortunately the colours aren't named. I got one dark pink, two browny purple and one silver. The polish on the right is not a holo but is still super pretty. It's like a blue version of OPI Princesses Rule!


Then I found these Color Club minis. Color Club is not a very common brand in NZ so I was excited to find these and even more excited that they were half price =)
Left to right: In Bloom, Sakura Glow and Strawberry Candle. IRL Strawberry Candle is more pink than orange.
That's it for polish related purchases. I bought a couple other things too. Overall I had a good time even though I only had one full day there. It was nice to get away and have a bit of a break from uni.

Next up is nail mail!

Nubar Prize and Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Blush Diamond. I bought these two off trade me but when Blush Diamond arrived the bottle was only two thirds full even though the auction said the bottle was brand new/never been used. So I emailed the seller and she sent me another one free of charge. I was really impressed with how she handled it. To be honest I wasn't even expecting to get a reply to my email so it all worked out really well =)

I have been out of Seche Vite for months now and it's been killing me!! It is not available in stores here so the only way to get it is to order it online or wait for some to come up on trade me. I was so excited when I found the auction so I bought two bottles. The world is good again!! lol

And finally, Orly Frolic and Frisky from the Happy Go Lucky Collection. I'm contemplating getting Flirty from that collection too. I have Frolic on my nails at the moment and I love it!!! Its such a different purple to anything I have in my collection. You'll be able to see what I did with it in a couple days because I did it for the 31 day challenge. The first post for the challenge will be up later on today because I think that this post is quite long enough =P

So there ya have it. One week and 14 bottles of nail polish. Hmm.. Hopefully this week my OPI Pink and Gold Shatter will arrive!!
Thanks for reading =D


No comments:

Post a Comment