Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 17

Today for the challenge is Glitter! I couldn't decide on one glitter polish to use for this mani so I used 5



I started with one coat of non glitter polish as a base on each finger. Thumb is Sally Hansen Celeb City, index is OPI Jade is the New Black, middle is Orly Sweet Peacock, ring is Orly Frolic and pinky is OPI Party in my Cabana. Then over the top I added one coat of glitter. Thumb is OPI Crown Me Already, index is China Glaze Atlantis, middle is China Glaze Dorothy Who?, ring is BYS Diamond Glitter Rubies and Sapphires and pinky is China Glaze Bad Kitty. The edges of each finger is the same base and glitter polishes as the previous finger..if that makes sense. And finally I added a black line using LA Color Art Deco Black

Here's a shot of everything I used. Next up for the challenge is Half Moons

No comments:

Post a Comment