Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 20

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good week so far. I had my first exam today. Can't wait until this week is over and then I will be free for a couple weeks before summer trimester starts. On the plus side, I got two nail mail parcels today =) I'll put a picture up at the end of this post.
Today for the challenge is Water Marbling.


Polishes used include: Orly Lemonade, OPI Sparrow Me The Drama, OPI Dating a Royal, OPI Do You Lilac it?, and Australis Sky High. All topped off with one coat of Seche Vite.

Here is the nail mail. From the left there is OPI Excuse Moi! from the Muppets Collection, then China Glaze Twinkle Lights and Ring in the Red from the Let It Snow Christmas collection. These China Glaze polishes make me really excited for Christmas =)
Next up for the Challenge is 'Inspired by a colour'. Only 11 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment