Monday, November 7, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 22

Hey everyone! Sorry for being a bad blogger in the last week. Life got in the way so wasn't able to post as often as I would have liked. I am now exam free (yay!) and am on holiday briefly until my summer paper starts next week. So I was all psyched  for having a week where I could do anything I wanted and generally relax for a bit but apparently someone had other ideas. For my part time job I work nights and after finishing work last night I came out to find that someone had broken into my car. There is glass everywhere and they kicked in the passenger door. The weird thing is that nothing is missing, they seem to have broken in but not taken anything. So that really ruined my day and today hasn't been a lot better. My one shining light from today is that my Born Pretty order arrived =) so now I have two new stamping plates and twenty nail swatch wheel things (I don't know what they're called haha). I'm working on swatching all of my polishes on these wheels and colour coding it all. I'll take some photos and show you all when I'm done.

Anyway! On to the nails. Today for the challenge is "Inspired by a Song". I chose Piano Man by Billy Joel. It's old and something my parents listen to but I really like it.


I used BYS Matte White, BYS Black Satin, China Glaze Ring In The Red, LA Colors Art Deco black and white, Wet'N'Wild Tangled in my Web and Konad white stamping polish with plates M73 (index) and BM207 (middle).
 Here is a link to the song this was inspired by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0&ob=av2n
Here is China Glaze Ring In The Red by itself. This is from CG's Christmas collection. It is small and medium sized red glitter in a red jelly base. It took two coats for full coverage and the colour is awesome! So Christmas-y! I also got Twinkle Lights from this collection but haven't tried it out yet so stay tuned for that sometime soon.
Next up for the challenge is 'Inspired by a Movie'.

No comments:

Post a Comment