Tuesday, November 29, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 28

Hey all. Today for the challenge is 'Inspired by a Flag'. Back in March I did a mani showing the flags of countries  of who had visited this blog the most. For those of you who don't have blogs, blogger has a section that shows you what countries your blog views are coming from. I picked the top five countries. A link to this post is HERE. So for this part of the challenge I will be doing the same thing. My blog has grown quite a bit since then and the viewers have changed quite a lot. This time I did not do the same flags that I did last time. The most views in the last day have come from New Zealand, Russia, Chile, Germany and Singapore


Germany and Singapore

Russia and Chile

And NZ.

The polishes used are BYS Matte White, LA Color Black Velvet, BYS Rebel Red, OPI Dating A Royal (blue) and Nail Supreme Nail Art Pen Yellow.
Next up for the challenge is 'Inspired by the Supernatural'. Only three more challenge posts to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment