Tuesday, December 6, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 30

Hey everyone! I am posting this from uni while I wait for my tutorial to start. It is heaving rain and I had to walk here from the train then spend the last two hours soaking wet =/ It hasn't been the best day so far. Hopefully it gets better! haha. Anyway for the second to last day of the challenge I have 'Inspired by a Tutorial'. For my Halloween mani I used a tutorial from Chalk Board Nails. Sarah's tutorials are so clear and easy to follow so I decided to use another one of hers for today's Challenge post. The link to the tutorial I used is HERE.


Polished used are BYS Matte White and LA Color Art Deco Black
The LAST day of the challenge is "Recreate your Favourite Challenge". What is your favourite of my posts from the 31 Day Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment