Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Butter London The Black Knight

Guess what I found!!! I am very pleased to be sharing swatches of Butter London The Black Knight, aka my very first Butter London, aka my most prized polish. This serves as an early Christmas present to myself. I was on my way to uni this morning when I stopped off at Farmers to see if they had something I wanted to get for a friend's xmas present when I spotted this bad boy. It was just meant to be, I had a voucher and Butter London was 10% off. Check it out


 The Black Knight is a black polish with blue, pink and red round glitter with silver micro-glitter.

 ah photos just do not do it justice. This polish is seriously gorgeous! 

Not many words are needed. The Black Knight speaks for itself


Look at that glitter!! *sigh* bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment