Monday, December 26, 2011

China Glaze 3D Glitter Swatches

Hey everyone! I hope all of your Christmases went well. Today I have swatches from the China Glaze 3D Glitter collection that I was given yesterday.

First up is Blonde Bombshell. This clear based polish consists of tiny and small sized gold glitter and gold bars. Unfortunately the bar glitter doesn't show up as much as I'd hope it would.

Love Marilyn is a clear based polish with small red round glitter and slightly bigger silver hexagonal glitter. This polish is like the little sister of OPI Gettin Miss Piggy With It. If GMPWI shrunk and lost the red hex glitter is would be Love Marilyn's twin.

Material Girl is a clear based polish (surprise surprise) with tiny and small pink glitter and bigger holo pink glitter. 

Lorelei's Tiara seems to be the most popular of the collection. It is the one that I have seen the most of on other blogs. It is clear based with tiny silver glitter and small blue round glitter.

Marry a Millionaire. This is my favourite of the set. It is clear based with small light purple and dark purple glitter and bar glitter that flashes green, gold and blue. LOVE!! This polish is so unique, I have nothing like it nor have I seen anything similar.

And finally, Some Like It Haute. This polish looks like it has a grey base but that is only because the glitter is SO dense! It is actually a clear based polish with tiny gunmetal grey glitter with small silver holo glitter.

All of the swatches are ONE COAT!! IIII know!! They are so jam packed with glitter that you would only need two coats for it to be opaque. The formula is great like all CG polishes. Overall I'm very impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment