Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!

I hope everyone has had/is having an awesome Christmas surrounded by family and friends!
I also hope Santa gave you polish!


Here is my Christmas mani. It is so over the top but it's Christmas and if you can't be o.t.t now when can you be right !? The base is two coats of OPI Excuse Moi. The tree is OPI Jade is the New Black with Wet'n'Wild Correction Tape and gem stones =). The bottle pictured is China Glaze Mrs Claus. I bought a bottle recently on Trade Me and didn't have another bottle close when I was taking photos (with my new camera btw!!)

And here is a shot of today's polish loot! The China Glaze 3D Glitters Set and the Color Club Foiled set =D swatch posts will be coming soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment