Friday, January 6, 2012

OPI Super Bass Shatter

Hey girlies. I hope everyone has had a good week. I've had a few nail mail parcels arrive this week. The first package was OPI Super Bass Shatter, OPI Metallic 4 Life and Essie Shine Of The Times. Then I got my first eos lip balm! Yay! I'd read about them online and really wanted one for ages but they aren't sold in stores here. I found them on Trade Me and as soon as it arrived I went online and bought another one =)
I know that heaps of people are over shatter polish but for some reason I have this inescapable need to have all of the OPI Shatter polishes so when purple shatter came out with the Nicki Minaj collection I had to get it and boy, am I glad I did! Purple shatter is by far my favourite. First of all, Purple is my favourite colour so it is already a winner, it shatters really well without much effort and it has a subtle glitter that makes it so pretty. Check it out.


flash

sunlight


OPI Super Bass Shatter is shown over two coats of Revlon Ocean Breeze.

Here are my eos =) (left: Strawberry Sorbet, right: Summer Fruit)

No comments:

Post a Comment